Monday, October 12, 2009

All About Miss S - the Terrific Twos

In addition to a recent family wedding, we had two big birthdays. S turned 2 and M turned 15. Both got equal amounts of cupcakes, although the younger was definitely more excited about it - she chose "love heart" shaped cupcakes and wanted green frosting. BUT - before the Kyiv party, we had a small ice cream cake in Philadelphia. As evidence from the first photo - she knew what was coming! And then we headed home to Kyiv - S wanted to save us some money and go in the suitcse, but riding on top is definitely more fun. I think this particular humorous look was derived from my dismay at how to get this 50 pound suitcase down the stairs, with a 30 pound toddler on top.

And now a series from S's small birthday dinner in Ukraine. The big party isn't until the 18th of October, since it will take me that long to figure out how to make freakin' Dora cupcakes! She figured out how to blow out the candles really well, and BOY did she get cupcakes. The last photo is courtesy Cousin Caden, who taught her how to make silly faces. Thanks, Caden...

1 comment:

Lisa said...

HAHA!! Happy Birthday to both! I have their birthday presents sitting on our kitchen table actually.. waiting to ship. I think that is the hardest part!

I am so happy Caden has been able to teach other his "lovely" silly faces! They make picture taking so pleasurable!