Thursday, June 02, 2005

Welcome to all my new groupies!

Please leave large cash donations... well, as soon as I set up PayPal here ;-)
I've attached the e-mail that brought you, but sadly I have no wedding photos yet. My home internet is too slow, and I can't use a work computer to download a photo program, so you'll just have to be patient. I can, however, e-mail you a picture if you'd like - just let me know.

Hello all! You've probably been wondering where I've been. Or is that perhaps a very egotistical thing to think? Perhaps you haven't noticed at all that I haven't sent out a mass e-mail recently. How sad... I'd like to think that the reason you haven't written is because - as in When Harry Met Sally - you've been trapped under something heavy, and are still recovering from the ordeal.
Regardless, I am now married as of May 21. To Aaron, who comes with an awesome 10 year old son named Michael. We are moving to northern Virginia in three weeks, and I start my new job in DC August 1. So, that should be enough change to satisfy us for, well, forever. Lots of stress. But rather than take 3 days to send this e-mail update to everyone and give you the down and dirty, I refer you to my blog, which up until now has been rather quietly beta-tested by some of you. Check in every so often to find out new tidbits, and to see how my "quirky" writing style is developing. I won't blog every day, but when the mood strikes, as you'll notice.
Enjoy, and I'd love to hear from you. Once I have a real address and phone number in the States, our spare bedroom will be open to all houseguests. Send me an e-mail if you'd like to touch base while I'm back in the good old U.S. of A.
All our best,D, A and M

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Big D," I wish the best for your new family and yourself. I'm heading back to the United States next weekend to North Carolina with 4th MEB (AT) out of Lejuene. Hopefully I would not end up in the sand storm. God Bless!