Monday, May 15, 2006

Evil Penny Pincher - Or Wise Investor?

Why I love my husband - When I stress about finances (which I do A LOT - having a family is expensive) he holds my hand. Why? Because we read in a magazine that a woman's stress level decreased most drastically when touched by their partner. And it works. Hard to do over the phone, though.

I also love him because we have the same viewpoint on long-term economic investment priorities - education, retirement and home purchase - in that order. I know it sounds dorky, but then again, the reason we clicked on line is because we talked about NZ's approach to economic theory. Ah.... dork love!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey don't knock dork love! It's all I have.

I shall now direct MY antipodean husband toward your post as a petition for more lovin' (dork-style that is.)

Love,
Guess Who?