Saturday, December 19, 2009

Holidays in NZ- Sun and Ice Cream

So A and the kids are down under, where it's warm and sunny! Looks like they are having fun - this is now one of my favorite photos - looks like both toddlers and teenagers enjoy Kapiti ice cream, huh? A tells me that she didn't even get that much on her (notice how her brother is holding her chocolate colored sweatshirt, to better ensure that she looks as messy as possible?)

And below are photos of the petting zoo at Lindale (home of the Kapiti ice cream shop) Shopping Center. Appears my daughter is not afraid of hairy pigs or brown sheep. Nana Mayhew (Brenda) is helping out - and by the sound of it when we skype, is being ordered around by my shy, retiring daughter. I keep hearing "Nana, come here!" or "Where's Grandad?" whenever I call them. I miss being there, but it sounds like just what the doctor ordered for the boys - a break from cold, dark Kyiv.

No comments: