
She has the sweetest temperament I have ever seen in a baby, and that includes her sister. Laughing, smiling, sleeping well, happy to play with you. What a cutie!!
Having 3 kids is a little bit like having 400 kids sometimes. There is an exponential increase in the amount of time it takes to get everyone ready, and there's never time for a breath. Once I get the baby down, the toddler needs love, and the teenager needs to be reminded to a) shower b) do homework or c) clean up after himself. So we are homebound in the evenings, but we do manage to keep busy, and sometimes we get out. Here we are about to head up to the Marine House for G's inaugural visit - S is very happy (complete with cheesy grin) to wear her NEW John Deere pink cowboy boots. I think they are pretty darn style-y!

We also decided to try little G out in an old Exersaucer I bought from someone for about $10. She is still little so can only stand for a minute or two, but apparently it's long enough to be tormented by big sister. I like the big wide eyes as S tells her there is a phone call for her.

And here is perhaps not my best look, but I wanted to show that my big girl is now happy to wear barettes, and get dressed up. She finally has enough hair and patience! She doesn't like posing for photos, but she is a ham when the camera is turned off. We've also started doing Saturday swim lessons, but I don't have enough hands to take photos. I'll try to get Aaron to, since babies as young as 3 months can come along, but first both he and the baby need to get their "spravki" - certificates that state they don't have some communicable flesh-eating disease... I'll save that for another post, though.

No comments:
Post a Comment