Friday, August 06, 2004

Chocolate Rock Vacation

The human body has an incredible capacity for chocolate consumption. Whereas I get full after only two handfuls of broccoli, and entire chocolate bar can mysteriously disappear down my gullet and I'm hungry three minutes later. It must be because the chocolate particles already have many little fat cell friends to hang out with, and the poor broccoli are lonely in their healthiness, travelling through my bloodstream like nomads....

Just found out that, while in Samoa the Rock will be there. I am going to a Charity Dinner where he is the star. I find that, dare I admit, more exciting than meeting the president of Nauru. I guess that means that I am not 100% dork, but may still have some cool genes intact. I'm sure they'll disappear when I turn 30.

Oh, and I will only be in Apia for a week, due to a change in plans. That gives me time to come home, unpack, repack and then head home, home, home!

No comments: