Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Craigslist Funny about Foreign Service

I want to be a foreign service wife - 29
Reply to: pers-197008060@craigslist.orgDate: 2006-08-21, 4:18PM EDTJust that. I'm a decent, single, normal guy, good looking and fluent in Arabic, French, and Spanish. I have an advanced degree in international relations, I don't smoke and never drink to excess. I'm white, tall, in good shape physically, irrepressably optimistic and funny, love kids and am friendly to dogs and all other creatures. Here's my story: I grew up overseas as the child of diplomats, and I passed the foreign service exam this year, but find the idea of being Condi's minion a little tiresome. Instead of being a foreign service officer, I think I'd like to be a Foreign Service Wife. I'd be a great party host, help you make good contacts, impress your colleagues, do morale-boosting things at the embassy, organize school things, take on photography and travel writing, cook, drive, organize vacations, and have whatever marital and sexual relationship you want. I'd live frugally and manage your money so you get more instead of less, and sign any pre-nuptual you want. I'm a catch, so if you want someone to go along with you to the Kerplackistan or wherever, I'm all yours. I'll even buy you a nice fat diamond ring. I just want to travel and enjoy the foreign service life and I think I'd like to be the bit part instead of the main player. If it can work for Queen Elizabeth, it can work for you. So? Let's start with an email, move on to pics, hook up for coffee, and who knows? Maybe we can walk down the aisle before you wrap up your A100 class!
no -- it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

No comments: