The "bub" is growing rapidly at this stage, and I am looking obviously "in the family way." Still not pregnant enough to get anyone to give up their seat on the Metro to me, but I think that may be a bit of human nature. I think men are afraid they'll give up my seat, and I'll tell them that I'm just fat - not pregnant - and get offended. Ah, the PC life we live! So far, the heat hasn't gotten to me - I spend a lot of time inside at work in the A/C. DC can be brutal, although my inlaws are loving the heat - my father-in-law has a strange internal thermometer that is happiest over 100 degrees.
I'll be posting more - sorry about the delay- I have felt like Julie the cruise ship director from "Love Boat" lately as I get family to their necessary camps and locations. Busy, busy!
For those who are interested, we are registered at http://www.babiesrus.com and www.burlingtoncoatfactory.com (who knew they had good baby items!) and http://www.babycatalog.com - we can be found under Mayhew in Virginia. If you have any advice - things you found helpful if you have kids, or things your friends found helpful, let me know, and I'll look out for them!
1 comment:
Who knew about the glory of Burlington's Baby Depot? I DID! In fact, I plan on purchasing clothing for your impending child at the Depot all the way up to his/ her 18th birthday.
It's the gift that keeps on giving...in therapy.
Post a Comment