The question is, am I actually, really in a bad mood today? I don't think so, I just think that when I woke up this morning, it was dark, and I accidentally put on my cranky pants.
I've checked the guru of all information, google.com, and it tell me it could be a result of not enough sunshine. Or the pills that I take. Or the pills that I'm not taking. Or allergies. Or insufficient "me" time. Or too much therapy. Or Post-Traumatic-Stress-Disorder. Maybe it's road rage? Iron deficiency. Vitam C deficiency. Sugar overload. Caffeine overload.
That's IT! I haven't had a cup of coffee today - problem solved. And now back to today's "news." Have you ever had a situation where your professional esteem is dependent on the work of others. And those others not only don't care about the quality of work, but appear to be actively uninterested in even completing requested tasks on deadline? OK - not a very hypothetical situation. I'm just frustrated because I don't want my boss to think I'm totally useless. I have been pushing the other people involved, but what can you do? No-one's career is ever as important as your own, and all people, regardless of how magnanimous they seem, are looking out for #1.
Then again, it could be worse. I could live in Auckland.
No comments:
Post a Comment