all about the dress
Tuesday, May 11, 2010
Girls will be girls
Despite my best endeavors, we have begun the Princess phase. OK, I am partly to blame, but only because I have had to explain who the Princesses were on the gifts from friends and relatives. But she has no idea of the story of Cinderella, and doesn't really seem to have a lot of context for royalty in general. Every time she sees a bride - and that happens a lot here on weekends - she points out the princess, so I think, as it should be in all things, that it's...
And here is her little sister, looking on in either admiration or disbelief at big sis' fantastic full-on Cinderella styling. Don't you worry, little one, they're called hand-me-downs!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
OH boy!! The boys dress up like firemen and spiderman.. I don't know if I can take giant dresses! haha! Wow is Grace getting big!! I can't believe it! Geez she'll be sitting and crawling before we know it! Time flies when we are thousands of miles apart!
Post a Comment