Sunday, May 30, 2010

We know how to party

I know I'm going out of order, but here are some pictures from mid-March. First up is Miss G in her snowsuit, and hat, and 47 other layers. Trust me when I say there is a baby in there! Which you can see from the second photo where, like an onion, we peel back the layers.

The All Blacks photo is a nice family portrait from another event we went to - everyone is representing their Kiwi heritage, except for the photographer, who is a Kiwi-in-spirit only.
The rest of the series is from a birthday party for our friend's 2 year old. We had the girls all dressed up. Miss G was wearing the blue dress that S wore when she met Nana Mayhew 2 years ago. I don't have a great photo of it here, since she decided to take a nap in the middle of the party and the dress is covered. Don't worry, though, we went to a SECOND birthday party that day (for our cousin) and there are some dress pics there. What you can't see in this photo is that the crib is right next to a playroom with 20 kids in it. It always amazes me how kids can sleep through anything...

We have such an active social life, you have no idea. It's one Cars-jungle-Dora-themed party after another. The circuit is grueling, you know, as evidenced by the photo below. But we soldier through life, one cupcake at a time.

No comments: