Anyway, back to the toddler scene. Here is one example - the culinary stylings of our neighbor's birthday party for the 2 year old - "Circus and Cocktails" theme. The mom is 7 months pregnant (another girl, just like us) and somehow she managed to do all of this. I reassure my ego with the fact that she doesn't work. (You'll see the little girl in the bouncy castle down below.) To this day, S asks me if I'll make her a tiger cupcake. Good luck with that, kid. Maybe I should be devious and tell her that Aunty Lisa will make her tiger cupcakes - after all, she's the crafty one. (Sorry, Lisa!)
On an interesting side note, we left that party to have dinner with a friend of Aaron's who works for the Finnish Embassy. We all (including S) had our first taste of reindeer, and we all loved it. Who knew the little one would enjoy reindeer and ligonberry sauce. Thank heavens she's not old enough to make the connection to Santa's helpers...
2 comments:
You tell S to remind me.. and I will make her a tiger cupcake!
Oh... and how did M fair? Did he eat while you were gone? Shower?!!!
Post a Comment