
I can't believe what a difference a year makes in the life of a little one. Miss S is such a personality now - mostly for better, though sometimes for worse (the toddler-ness of it all!) Here are two examples of her personality. In the first she has found my boots and is proudly showing off her inner fashionista, complete with Disney Princesses. She's really starting to get into make-believe play, with lots of inventiveness. These photos are from July, but as I write this in October, I think that school has helped a lot, too. She has more elaborate scenarios, although I definitely see the influence of television, where she is repeating what she has seen and incorporating it into her regular play. Her vocabulary is also off the charts - not that that shold surprise anyone who knows her parents... Her Russian is really improving, too, with school.
Below is another great example of her interaction. Here she's helping Daddy make garlic naan by beating the dough before we set it to rise. And for the record, the flour everywhere is not her fault, it's how Daddy cooks - very intensely. And the naan was delicious!
No comments:
Post a Comment