I didn't take a lot of photos, and as I was travelling alone, I am not in any. But I did manage to get some architecture, a photo of the CEELI Institue and one at the absolutely sumptuous Ambassador's Residence (that's David Vaughn of the Ukraine Rule of Law program in the front, and Justice O'Connor sitting down.) I was a little too shy to ask her for a photo together, but ah, well!
Saturday, October 30, 2010
Prague Conference on Justice Reform 7/20/10
I was invited last minute to speak at a conference held by the American Bar Association in Prague at the CEELI Institute (shown here, it is also where I stayed.)
Why not spend a few lazy July days in a beautiful European city? My talk (on technical assistance in criminal justice reform, and why failure isn't always bad in this sphere) is beside the point. I got to meet Justice Sandra Day O'Connor, who said that my talk was very good. Cool, if you're a dork like me.

Labels:
Work
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment