Saturday, January 22, 2011

Christmas! Christmas! Christmas! 2

It's just what I've always wanted - a wooden frog from the San Antonio Ranch! That Poobah has a really strange sense of humor - I wonder if it's genetic?
Guess who spoke to Santa Claus and, as a DIRECT RESULT, got a SLeeping Beauty Bath toy doll? Perhaps this ecstatic and thankful young lady in the photo below? Who is clinging to the toy as if her life depended upon it? And Santa Claus loves Aaron, too. He travelled to the State Department to get him a coin for his Challenge Coin collection!

Is it diamonds? A watch? A bomb?
I guess Mommy either didn't get gifts or ended up holding the camera and the kids. Actually, I got lots of nice things this year, but they took about 6 weeks to arrive, so each week was a new surprise. It got so that the kids felt that every day when I came home I'd have something for them. I hope they're not permanently spoiled!

No comments: